1) To Build A Better Port Wentworth: We are a small city. And I believe everyone should know who their neighbors are. We need to turn this city into a friendlier town. Today, people are apprehensive about driving to or through our city because of a fear of being profiled by our police. A look into our packed court sessions is evidence of this.
2) To Reform Our Police Department: When I become Mayor, our police will be patrolling our neighborhoods, not ticketing our visitors. I will hire two (2) new community resource officers to engage our citizens daily. From now on Port Wentworth Police will Protect & Serve, not Cite & Arrest.
3) Encourage Diversity: I want to Recruit, Encourage, and Incentivize minority business growth within the borders of Port Wentworth.
4) Increase Port Wentworth Exposure: By creating a new downtown business district so that when tourists visit Chatham County, one of their stops will be in Port Wentworth to explore its history. I plan on being the Mayor of All of Port Wentworth.
5) Change How Port Wentworth Operates: I will immediately petition the council to change our meetings from one session per month to two sessions per month, so we can do the business of the city more effectively. A once-a-month council is prehistoric for a city of this size, especially for one that is one of the fastest growing cities in the state. The city needs and deserves leadership with a vision.
6) A New Chamber of Commerce: I want to work with the council to develop a plan for a working and diversified New Chamber of Commerce to include representation for all the citizens that make up our city population.
7) CAT Bus Route to Port Wentworth: There are too many warehouse jobs in our city to not have a public transportation system in place to bring employees to and from work.
8) Major Business Attraction: I will come up with innovative ideas to attract major U.S. businesses to our city, be it by land deals or other agreements.
9) Build A New Library: I will work with our County Government to build a new library for our school age citizens as well as all of our citizens.
10) Bring In Major Anchors: I will work with the council, the new chamber, and our City Manager to bring in a major bank, and more major food chains. We shoud not have to leave Port Wentworth to have a variety of fine dining. I would like to establish more family entertainment businesses such as: a drive-in theatre, arcade, skating rink, and/or a sports complex.
11) Beautification Projects: My plan is to see how we can do a complete overhaul, so the city looks attractive to tourists, local visitors, and the citizens of Port Wentworth, Georgia.
12) Better Traffic Lights: I will petition the state to replace and install traffic signals that eases our heavy traffic bottlenecks, especially at Hwy 30 and Hwy 21.
13) Business and Government Relationships: For this city to be what it can truly be, a relationship between all businesses in the city limits and my administration will be forged.
14) Recreation Centers on Both Ends of The City: I plan on working with the council to build an event center on the Northwest end of the city, that could be a county attraction. I would also like to accommodate more activities for Port Wentworth's senior citizens.
15) Accountability/Transparency/Accessibility: Town Hall meetings will be held once a Quarter to answer the citizens’ concerns, with all department heads, the mayor and council in attendance. I will have a yearly event for the citizens of Port Wentworth to attend. In Port Wentworth, Georgia, you will be able to say "The Mayor Knows My Name".